Attorney at Law, Managing Partner
Dispute resolution, corporate law
Ivan Grechkivsky specializes on dispute resolution and corporate law. He has extensive experience in representing foreign and Ukrainian clients in commercial and administrative disputes.
Ivan actively participates in the bar self-government in Ukraine. He is currently Chair of International Relations Committee of Ukrainian National Bar Association as well as a Council Member of the International Bar Association and representative of Ukrainian bar at the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS and MEMBERSHIPS
- Kyiv Regional Bar, admitted to practice in Ukraine since 2012
- Ukrainian National Bar Association, Chair of International Relations Committee, 2016
- International Bar Association, IBA Council Member (representing Ukrainian National Bar Association), 2016
- Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe, Representative of Ukraine (ССВЕ), 2016
- Canadian Bar Association, associate member, 2016
- Ukrainian American Bar Association, associate member, 2015
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Institute of International Relations, Bachelor of International Relations, 2010
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Institute of International Relations, Master of International Law, 2012
- University of Law, Master of Laws (LLM), London, United Kingdom, 2014
- IE Business School, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Madrid, Spain, 2016